Make Your Journey Easier With A Mercedes benz navigation update
Keeping your Mercedes Benz Navigation system up to date is important for several reasons. First, new roads and highways are constantly being built, so you’ll want to make sure your navigation system knows about them. Second, if there are any changes to the layout of existing roads (for example, a new construction project that has changed the flow of traffic), you’ll want your navigation system to be aware of those changes so it can give you accurate directions. Finally, updated maps may also include new Points of Interest (POI) such as restaurants, gas stations, and hotels. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to update your Mercedes Benz Navigation system.
1. Insert the SD card with the updated map data into the SD card slot. The SD card slot is located on the front of the navigation system unit.
2. Press and hold the “Menu” button on the control panel. While continuing to hold the “Menu” button, press and release the “Up” arrow button until the “Setup” menu appears on the screen. Then release the “Menu” button.
3. Use the arrow buttons on the control panel to select “Update Maps.” Then press and release the “Enter” button.
4. Select “Start Update.” The update process will begin and may take up to 30 minutes to complete. Do not remove the SD card or turn off the power during the update process.
5. When the update is finished, select “Done” and then press and release the “Enter” button. You can now eject the SD card from the navigation system unit.
6. Turn off your vehicle’s ignition and then restart it to complete the update process.
7. Your Mercedes Benz Navigation system is now up to date!
It’s important to keep your navigation update mercedes benz up to date so you always have accurate directions—and so you don’t miss out on any new POIs that have been added to your map data! Updating your navigation system is easy to do yourself; just follow the steps in this blog post and you’ll have it done in no time flat!